Set 1: Questions 1-5 Answers
- Who is North Haven’s ‘unofficial’ historian?
- What was the name of the family that operated the “Good Times Gardens”?
- What business operates on the location of the former “Good Times Gardens”?
- What well know ‘tramp’ passed regularly through North Haven in the 1800’s?
- What mined resource found in North Haven was essential to the economy of the early New Haven Colony?
Set 2: Questions 6-10 Answers
- What North Haven family ran a blacksmith shop on State Street?
- Which North Haven Selectman operated an extensive farm near the corner of State Street and Sackett Point Road?
- Besides the main Post Office, where were the two other post offices located?
- What is the name of the Historic District located along State Street mostly between Bishop and Broadway?
- What was the name of North Haven before it became incorporated?
Set 3: Questions 11-15 Answers
- In what year was North Haven incorporated?
- Which company caused the population of North Haven to triple between 1940 and 1960?
- What was the name of the ‘camp’ that was built in the 1800’s on top of Peter’s Rock?
- We have two State Parks in North Haven. Name one. Name the other.
- What is the name of the group responsible for the Tidal Marsh Trail in North Haven?
Set 4: Questions 16-19 Answers
- Who is responsible for providing the funds to establish the first library in North Haven?
- Who was North Haven’s first police chief?
- In what year was the first volunteer fire association organized?
- Who was the North Haven artist who painted ‘portraits’ of some of North Haven’s older homes?